At Inspiring Events We are committed to protecting your privacy. We want to be transparent about the data we collect, how we use it and the rights you have to control your data.
1. User information
Inspiring Events, S.L. is the Controller of the processing of the User's personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD) on the protection of natural persons and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data, for which you are provided with the following processing information:
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We process the data of interested parties for the management and development of communications. That in this sense will be the following:
- To process the registration of those users who want to participate in the event as well as for those necessary communications in relation to the event.
- Sending communications related to other events that we may organize and that may be of interest to you. You may revoke your consent at any time
What kind of data do we process?
In addition to the different means of collection mentioned, as well as the different purposes of treatment exposed, we inform you that the types of data that we can treat in our information system are:
- Identification data: name and surname.
- Contact details: e-mail and telephone.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept for as long as we maintain a relationship with you, provided that you do not request the deletion of such data; or as long as there is any provision or legal requirement to keep such data.
When the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, it will be deleted, ensuring its confidentiality.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data of the interested parties will not be communicated to any third party, except for reasons of legal obligation.
What are your rights when you provide us with and/or we process your data?
As a data subject, you may at any time request us to exercise any of the following data protection rights:
- Access your dataYou have the right to access your data to find out what personal data we are processing concerning you.
- Request rectification or deletion of your dataIn certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify any personal data that you consider inaccurate and that concern you, and that are processed by THE ENTITIES, as well as the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your dataIn certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep the data for which you have requested limitation of processing for the exercise or defence of claims.
- To the portability of your dataIn certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have it transferred by us to another data controller.
- Object to the processing of your dataIn certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case, we will stop processing them unless we must continue to do so for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, in this case, with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. http://www.aepd.es
We inform you that you can exercise your rights over your personal data through any of the following ways:
- Postal address: calle Pintor Rosales 18, 28008 Madrid.
- E-mail address: email@example.com
Sending communications or information
Our policy regarding the sending of information by telematic means (e-mail, instant messaging, etc.) is limited to sending only communications that we consider to be of interest to our users and interested parties, in relation to the functions and activity of the company.
If you prefer not to receive these messages, we will offer you through these the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and waive the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields of the contact form or submitted, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet your request by the provider, being voluntary inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
The user guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up to date, being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
If not all data is provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.